Navigation

Home       About       Parties       Contact          

Paper & Party Love Happenings

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Since we just got back from our summer vacation, I thought I would write a post to update everyone on what's been happening here at Paper & Party Love.

Vacation was lovely and spent in the south of France by the sea with my family. Our days were spent paddleboarding (my new favorite sport), swimming, soaking up the sun and just being together. It was great to reconnect with my family without all of the distractions of daily life.

We returned home and I had an email saying that one of our parties was featured on Catchmyparty.com's homepage.  Yay! Very exciting and great news to come home to.

I also recently joined Instagram and am enjoying it.  Have you signed up yet?  If so, follow us.  My username is paperandpartylove.  I hope to give you more of a "behind the scenes" view of the parties we are involved in and the running of the online shop there.  Right now, there are pictures of our vacation :-).


And for those of you in Zurich, we are going to be at the Expat Expo on September 1st. Admission is free and it will be held from 11am - 5pm at the Kongresshaus. I'll bring lots of party products for you to see. I hope to meet some of you there!

To celebrate coming home and school starting soon, I am offering 10% off all orders in the shop between now and September 1st.  This will also work for our Etsy shop.  You can get 10% off by typing in the code WELCOMEBACK.  Happy shopping everyone!

2 comments :

  1. go girl! It's so exiting to read about your adventures and offers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved. That was a great party setup. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...