|Picture Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ||
We just added balloons to our shop and I am so excited! I love balloons and think they are a great way to decorate for a party. They are instantly festive. However, sometimes it is difficult to find helium or you don't have time to run to the balloon shop to fill them up. Here are some easy ways you can use balloons to decorate without helium!
- Blow up balloons and stick them to the wall to create a festive backdrop.
- Use small balloons, or even bigger ones, along with lollipop sticks or wooden stakes, to decorate a cake.
- Hang balloons with some tissue paper poms for a beautiful backdrop.
- Hang balloons from the ceiling for a magical soiree.
- Use stakes and string balloons to set the tone for a cheerful celebration.
To view the balloons we now have available, visit our shop!