Easter is almost here and as most of us are busy, you might not have had time yet to think about decorating for Easter brunch or dinner. I am all about keeping it simple and easy, especially around the holidays. There is enough to do with cooking and getting everything ready. But if you have friends and family coming over for dinner, I am sure you would like to decorate a little to commemorate the holiday. I wanted to share some decorating ideas with you that you can do with items you can easily get at the grocery store or probably already have around your house during this time of year.
1. Use a dyed egg as a place card. I wrote a name with a gold pen on an egg and placed it in a shot glass to hold it up. You can also just place it on top of a plate to keep it simple.
2. Decorate with flowers. I bought some tulips at the grocery store and placed them in a large vase and put them in the center of the table. It makes a big impact and is very simple to do. You can also place two or three flowers in small vases and place them around the table or at each place setting.
3. Download a printable Easter banner and use it to decorate a side table where you can place your drinks or desserts. I made the one you see above and you can download it for free here!
4. Use dyed eggs (either from the grocery store or ones that you decorated) and fill a vase with them to bring color to your table. I love all of these bright colors!
5. Make an easy table centerpiece/dessert using cupcakes, eggs, and chocolate bunnies. Use the chocolate bunnies as cupcake toppers and decorate around them with eggs and Easter grass.
I hope that helps and that you can find simple ways to make your Easter table a little less ordinary with these simple decorations!