Navigation

Home       About       Parties       Contact          

Circus Party Pictures

Friday, June 20, 2014

Circus Invitation

I love it when my customers send me pictures of their parties. This one is from a lovely customer here in Switzerland who had a circus themed party for her daughter's 8th birthday.


Above, she made a photo booth using red and white polka dot fabric as a backdrop and used party hats from our store as part of the props.  She even personalized them. So cute!


The thank you cards matched the invitation and they looked great on the giveaway bags.


I love how she set up the table with the hats and the popcorn boxes. It looks so festive and ready for the kids to get their food and eat! 

Thanks to Julie for sending her pictures and letting me share! It looks like it was a fun party.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...