It's getting hot outside and that usually means that we'll be having lots of ice cream. Instead of having your ice cream plain, why not make a party out of it? Top your scoops off with these fun party hats made out of ice cream cones, sprinkles and gumballs!
Ice cream cones
1. Cut off the tops of your cones to create mini cones. Then cut off the pointy end of the cone to make it flat so that the gumball can sit on top of it.
2. Pour your sprinkles into a bowl.
3. Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or using a double boiler. I used white chocolate in the picture above, but you can use whatever chocolate you prefer. Once it is melted, scoop it into a small bowl.
3. Take one of the cones and dip the wider end first in the chocolate and then into your bowl of sprinkles.
4. Dip the other side of the cone into the chocolate and then into the sprinkles. Place your gumball on top and you are finished!
5.Scoop your ice cream into a cup or a cone. Top with your party hats and enjoy!
These are so much fun for an ice cream party, on top of cupcakes for a circus-themed party, or just for a special treat with ice cream at home.